La Salle College
Teaching Level: Secondary
Originally opening in 1954 as a school for boys under the name De La Salle College, it was at the end of 1971 the College was renamed La Salle College. In 1973 the school became co-educational.
In keeping with the traditions begun by St John Baptist de La Salle, La Salle College is commited to providing the local Catholic community with a quality education by acknowledging and treating individuals holistically.
The four foundations of the College are:
* A strong sense of community.
* A rich pastoral care system.
* A nurturing spiritual environment.
* A commitment to excellence.